Ahh, OK. So secure communications between all these clients.

The two big players for client-side encryption for email or messaging
data would be GPG and OTR; for VoIP you would want to look into ZRTP.
There are several clients that support these three protocols on all the
platforms you've listed (though support for ZRTP is across the board
pretty rare).

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any single cohesive guide to tie it
altogether.

--
0x7D964D3361142ACF