J. Roeleveld wrote:
> On April 11, 2016 11:04:59 AM GMT+02:00, Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Howdy,
>>
>> I did a google search and it had zero results.  Long time since I seen
>> that happen.  Anyone else run into this?  Basically, portage says it is
>> about to clobber some files it shouldn't so it puked out all this
>> mess.    :/
>>

>> <<<< large snip >>>
>>

>> Thoughts?
>>
>> Dale
>>
>> :-)  :-)
> It conflicts with "dev-perl/Net-DNS-SEC-0.220.0:0::gentoo".
>
> (See full text you quoted)
>
> Check for an existing bug and file one if there isn't any yet. Listing both
> packages.
>
> --
> Joost

Yea, it was.  I haven't seen that happen in AGES.  I was sort of shocked
that I got that and was mostly wondering if anyone else ran into it or
is it just me.  If someone else had, I would file a roach report but
since it appears to be just me, it is likely something that only
affected me somehow.  It's not like that hasn't happened before either.
lol

Anyway, I -C'd the thing and then deleted the files it listed.  After
that, emerge stopped puking at me.  ;-)

Thanks.

Dale

:-)  :-)