Peter Humphrey wrote:
> On Tuesday 26 Apr 2016 18:50:41 Dale wrote:
>
> --->8
>
>> I synced again and was hoping I either caught the tree in the middle of
>> some change over with the last sync or whatever it is would have a fix
>> by now.  Well, still the same error as before.
>>
>> Anyone have any ideas on the cause of this?  Any tricks that I could
>> try?  Could this be a bug that I need to report?  I've tried skipfirst
>> and such but it seems to be a hard stop on this package.
> After googling for one of those linker errors, it looks to me like a bug in
> the order in which libraries are being called to be linked in. I'm no coder
> any more though (that was 40 years ago).
>
> HTH. HaND.  :)

I been considering a roach report but I hate to since I seem to be the
only one running into it.  I've synced a couple times since it started
so whatever it is, it seems to be sticking around.

I've done some googling but the only thing I find now, this thread.  I
did try to google some other ways but still found nothing helpful, as in
a solution.

I'll give it another day or two and if after another sync the problem
remains, I'll file a roach report.

Thanks.

Dale

:-)  :-)