On 9/30/05, Eldon Ziegler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've followed the instructions for patching the kernel from
Syskonnect.com for their sk98lin and ended up with a bzImage file.
What do I do with it? Am I on the right track at all?

Yep you are on the right track. Just copy your bzImage over to /boot and give it a meaningful name then add a segment to grub telling it to boot that kernel and your good to go.

-Mike

--
Michael E. Crute

Linux, because reboots are for installing hardware.
"In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?"