Dale wrote:
> Just curious. Could this be a setting in about:config maybe? Could it
> be a difference in versions? It sounds like it isn't that but when
> grasping at straws, grab them all and hope one holds up. :/ Also, have
> you tried switching hardware acceleration on/off? I've known that to
> cause weird issues. Dale :-) :-)

Oh, forgot.  Here's my settings:

[ebuild   R   ~] www-client/firefox-46.0::gentoo  USE="dbus ffmpeg
gmp-autoupdate hwaccel jemalloc3 jit startup-notification -bindist
-custom-cflags -custom-optimization -debug -force-gtk2 -hardened (-neon)
(-pgo) -pulseaudio (-selinux) (-system-cairo) -system-harfbuzz
-system-icu -system-jpeg -system-libevent -system-libvpx -system-sqlite
{-test} -wifi"

Dale

:-)  :-)