Hi.  I  have been using (on advise from someone here),
app-backup/duplicity from the rinaldus overlay, but in the latest update
which I have postponed, gentoo has updated to the same version as the
overlay, but has chosen to have a mandatory use flag of -azure which
would cause my backups not to work, as I am updating to azure storage.
How can I prevent this from happening?  The versions are the same, so is
there a way to mask this off?

Note that I had to patch the back end for azure with something to fix a
typo, so I wonder if this has something to do with the  problem?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici