On Sunday 10 July 2016 12:22:32 I wrote:

> I've had no trouble with stability, only with ugliness.

...most of which I've eliminated by using the Oxygen theme, Deja Vu sans
typeface and the 1,1 strut values I mentioned in another message.

However, there is one remaining problem (well, most likely more than one, but
this is the one that's bothering me at the moment): in the GTK widget style
panel under application style I see a Get New Themes button. I click it to
download a GTK-2 them and the add-on installer says it's initialising. That's
it - no progress from there.

Does anyone know what I'm missing?

--
Rgds