On 2016-07-14, Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> www-client/firefox got updated this morning to 45.2.0, and now it segfaults
> whenever you enter a character in the search field or the URL field.

Same behavior with 47.0.1.  Starting 47 in "safe mode" avoids the
problem, but starting 47 in normal mode with all extensions disabled
still crashes.

I downgraded to 38.8, and everyting works fine again.

I guess I'll stick with 38.8.

Or maybe it's time to switch to Chrome. :/

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Actually, what I'd
                                  at               like is a little toy