On 10/3/05, Harry Putnam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is pretty dopey especially since I've used this dozens of times
in the past.

I can not remember how to make a script wait for a few seconds during
execution.  Its something really simple like.

smcmd 3

Where smcmd is something like set, sit, bla etc.
and the number is number of seconds to wait.

Trying both set and sit here I get an error from sit and no pause from
set. (Using ksh)

Pause, wait?

-Mike

--
Michael E. Crute

Linux, because reboots are for installing hardware.
"In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?"