Just stumbling around with half remembered things to get an ebuild to
install.

I wanted to install the most recent version of bogofilter, reported in
portage as mail-filter/bogofilter/bogofilter-0.95.2.ebuild

This package was masked on my system so I finally used:

ACCEPT_KEYWORDS=~x86 emerge -v \
 /usr/portage/mail-filter/bogofilter/bogofilter-0.95.2.ebuild

Which seems to have worked.  However when I run `esearch bogofilter'
it still reports like this:
  *  mail-filter/bogofilter
        Latest version available: 0.92.8
        Latest version installed: 0.92.8
        Size of downloaded files: 622 kB
[...]

Running bogofilter --version does show the 0.95 installed:

  bogofilter --version
  bogofilter version 0.95.2

Is this normal or what?