On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 09:43:58 +0000, Franz Fellner wrote:

> > Good suggestion, thanks. notification-deamon wants the upgrade, I'll
> > try with some more masking or USE change.
>
> --verbose --tree (short: -vt) should really be used by default ;) It
> doesn't hurt but it is a great help.

I disagree, --verbose gives too much information making it harder to spot
the important stuff. For example --verbose shows all USE flags for every
package while without it you only see changes to them, which is normally
all you are interested in.

--
Neil Bothwick

WinErr 00A: Promotional literature overflow - Mailbox full