160928 Kai Krakow wrote:
> 160928 schrieb Philip Webb <purs...@ca.inter.net>:
>> I've discovered that KDE isn't recognising the numeric pad keys :
>> they simply have no effect, even as surplus cursor keys.
> Maybe by accident you enabled to move the mouse with these keys ?
> It's somewhere in the System Settings.

Thanks, that was the problem ! -- SS -> Hardware -> Input Devices ->
Mouse -> Navigation -> Move Pointer Using NumPad : apparently set by dft.

> I think there's also a hot key for enabling it,
> which could explain why it's enabled by accident.

I hope not ! -- it's nowhere under Shortcuts.

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca