>All digits are taken into account, but not as digits. This is a lexical
>sort based on characters, not numbers.

I think Neil Bothwick is right. Also, sorry for the joke earlier. I just
found it ironic that the file sorting in KDE 5 suddenly borked itself
and resembled file sorting in Windows in that respect.

Unless there is an explicit option somewhere in KDE 5 to choose
sorting mode or it's mentioned in some changelogs why sorting
was altered, I would file a bug report.

Best regards,
Andy