On 11/14/2016 05:06 AM, Bertram Scharpf wrote:

>>> The build suite is something completely different than the
>>> standard configure-make procedure. It's first step says:
>>> "Gentoo is not supported!" They only support CentOS and
>>> Ubuntu.
>>
>> Not supported is not the same as doesn't work. It just means you're more
>> or less on your own.
>
> That's what I meant. I'm just fed up with reading loads of
> docs about a very non-standard build process.
>
> Bertram

That's the standard build system for .NET projects. You'll probably
need Microsoft's .NET implementation [1] to get it working. I have
ebuilds for an early version [2] but back then you couldn't even build
the corefx (.NET's standard library) on Linux so it's not much use. I
will update them when I get time.

[1] https://github.com/dotnet
[2]
https://github.com/fernando-rodriguez/portage-overlay/tree/master/dev-dotnet/coreclr