Hi.  I have been having a problem with linuxdoc-tools while trying to
install brltty from git.  When trying to process the manual the file
is truncated at about 8192 bytes and so gives an error.  Now  the
original linuxdoc is using pipes to connect the various componentsto
process the document which is about 63k.  Now, I can process it
manually and get the same error, but if I use temporary files instead
of using pipe, then it works.

So, how can I get pipe to behave itself?  I tried it on another
distribution and it seems to work, which would indicate something in
the environment, but I have no idea what.  I looked at
/proc/sys/fs/pipe-max-size and it is 67108864.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici