On 2016-12-20 18:57, Rich Freeman wrote:

No, your opinion doesn't affect me because the only thing you've been
contributing is noise.
That's a true word ...

If anything it works the other way around.  There seem to be a lot
more Gentoo devs who run systemd who are actively contributing openrc
scripts than Gentoo devs who run openrc who are actively contributing
systemd units.  I haven't actually done a poll but I see a lot more
people asking the systemd team to help them write systemd units than
people asking the openrc team to help them write init.d scripts.
This sounds a bit dangerous to me :( from the point that I **don't want** to use systemd (as of now).

--
Sent with eQmail-1.10-dev