On 170123-16:25+0100, Arve Barsnes wrote:
> On 23 January 2017 at 16:17, Miroslav Rovis <miro.ro...@croatiafidelis.hr>
> wrote:
>
> > Only quick ideas (as I have bigger issues for solving before me)... if
> > anyone knows?

[[ The latest line that I'm writing is this one just below here: ]]

> > Quick fix for me was to just unmerge texlive-basic before running emerge,
> but you could also try adding --backtrack=30 to the emerge command and see
> if portage figures out the block on its own.
And I added it. No, no meaningful extra information in the log than already
posted
in the previous email. Just done also adding --backtrack=100...

And I don't see any meaningful extra information in that one either, but
I'm attaching it gzipped:

emerge-tuDN_world_backtrack100_1485186916.gz

DETACHING IT! Not there!

It's even hard to see what the differences are... And I do have much
worse issues than this trifle... for which, if there's no quick fix, I
prefer to wait till it's fixed...

[[ No, these below are the latest lines: ]]
I had to emerge -C these:
texlive-basic app-doc/pms dev-texlive-latex

and now all is being emerged hopefully fine.

Of course, I'll re-emerge those, if they are not emerged automatically,
and run emerge --depclean . I don't have inconsistency in my
Air-Gapped... But, boy! Do I have sometimes, not always, idiotic
inconsistency in my online clone! You wouldn't believe it, but that the
being openened to the often dirty and bad, which the internet is, if it
is not being targeted...

I decided to, before I send this reply, wait to see... texlive-core just
installed fine, so this issue is likely solved for me...

@Arve:
Thanks for the tip!

--
Miroslav Rovis