On February 17, 2017 6:00:56 AM GMT+01:00, the...@sys-concept.com wrote:
>If I use wireless keyboard and mouse from same company can I use them
>with three computers?
>
>My space is limited, and the boxes are close to each other; in addition
>I have only one monitor.
>
>PC-1: PS/2(Keyboard+Mouse) + DB9 Monitor
>PC-2: PS/2(Keyboard+Mouse) + DB9 Monitor
>
>I use KVM switch to control the above two (all wired keyboard and
>mouse).
>Now I have a new additional box:
>
>PC-3: 1 port with (PS/2 Keyboard or Mouse) + USB's DB9 plug monitor.
>
>How to get all three working with one monitor keyboard and mouse.

Wireless keyboard and mouse items usually have an ID code to allow multiple to
be used in a small area. I have not found any where I can change the ID myself.

This means that you will need a KVM that supports the type of connector. As
modern PCs all use USB, one with USB ports would be useful.

--
Joost