> On 13 Mar 2017, at 16:27, tu...@posteo.de wrote:
> On 03/13 08:06, Martin Vaeth wrote:
>> You appear to have experimental CFLAGS. Try without these.
>>
> Could you specify, what parts of that settings are experimental,
> so that I will remove the correct ones?

Your flags are:

  CFLAGS=-march=native -O2 -pipe -ffast-math -fopenmp -fprefetch-loop-arrays
-ftree-parallelize-loops=12 -funroll-all-loops -fwhole-program -mtune=amdfam10

Google each one of them, see what they do. There's probably a gcc manual that
explains them.

"funroll-loops" has long been a joke about Gentoo ricing.
https://fun.irq.dk/funroll-loops.org/

I would guess you'd take that out and -ftree-parallelize-loops for a start.

If you want to use the program, compile it with just `CFLAGS=-march=native -O2
-pipe` - I'm sure that will work. Then you can go back and see what options you
can add without crashing the compile. These options often do not actually make
things faster.

Stroller.