Hi tuxic,

That looks like an output from photorec. Generally photorec only reads the
whole disk block by block, when it finds information in the filesystem's
metadata - either inode table or inodes themselves - you're lucky and you
get filenames, otherwise you only get that kind of output. Consider that
all those items might as well be deleted items, so you might be getting
back a lot of cruft.
I never had to use the functionality so I cannot comment on how good it
works, but testdisk allows you to restore partitions by scanning the entire
disk/image searching for superblocks and partition metadata. That might
give you a chance of restoring the superblock of the partition and
salvaging at least some part of the data. See a guide on testdisk's
official website -> http://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/TestDisk_Step_By_Step
Consider that by default ext4 partitions should have superblock backups
spread out at fixed intervals during the filesystem creation, so this
should work better than trying to blindly carve the data out of the
partition.
Before applying fixes to the image file make a backup in case something
gets screwed up :-) Testdisk might detect additional stuff that looks like
partition info, but it's not.