On 06/05/2017 07:28 AM, the...@sys-concept.com wrote:
My firewall (dd-wrt) does not opening specific port.

In NAT(QoS) tab I have:
forward from port 4569 to internal IP port 4569 (this is an asterisk IAX
port);

netstat -a |grep 4569
udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:4569            0.0.0.0:*

But when I check this port via ShieldsUP! it keeps showing me it is:
"closed"

If SU can tell that the port is closed, then it's being forwarded correctly. Otherwise, SU would show "Stealth" for the port status (meaning it cannot tell if it's closed or open.)

"Closed" means the application that listens on that port is not running, or is not answering. But the port has been forwarded.