Hi,
almost every time when I do a complete packages upgrade using emerge -u world,
portage flags for new packages which is going to be installed. Is there an
option to get rid of this behavior, so I only get the updated packages with
one command? In the meantime, the upgrade flags for install of a package
"uw-mailutils-2004g", which conflicts with pine. I don't want
uw-mailutils-2004g, but I want pine. Ok, it's easy to upgrade manually all
the packages except uw-mailutils-2004g, but then I lose the convinience with
the world file, even in the future. Anyone who knows how to solve this
problem?

TIA
Nikodemus