On Sat, Jun 10, 2017 at 12:12:09PM -0400, allan gottlieb wrote
> I was interviewed and the material was put on a website
> (news.mit.edu/2017/reflections-puzzle-keeper-allan-gottlieb-0608).
>
> For someone to view this they need that
> 1.  They are on the net.
> 2.  MIT has not removed it.
>
> I would like to produce a file containing what is seen when viewing that
> web page (it brings in other pages).  A pdf would be good, but others
> would be OK.
>
> The goal is to be able to put this on a flash drive and be able to view
> in without net access.

  In Pale Moon or Firefox, go to the web page, and select...

File ==> Save page as (format "Web Page, complete)

  This gives you the web page, complete with subdirectories.  Let me
know if you want me to email you a tarball of the page, offline.  You
can do this via "wget", too.  See...
https://www.guyrutenberg.com/2014/05/02/make-offline-mirror-of-a-site-using-wget/
An example is...

wget --mirror --convert-links --adjust-extension --page-requisites --no-parent
http://example.org

...which can be shortened to...

wget -mkEpnp http://example.org

(Yes, "p" is supposed to show up twice)