On 06/14/2017 12:47 PM, Mick wrote:

> A long shot, but you never know if it will help in your case.  (Re)install
> kde-apps/kwalletd-16.04.3-r1 and see if all this multiple-asking for
> permission goes away.  It may just be that the KDE application in question
> was
> working well with kwalletd:4, but not kwalletd:5.

I'll try that later on, too busy digging in my yard. Stopped for a break.

I should mention I don't use kwallet, I turn that crap off.

The device doing all the prompting was the phone itself. The phone
usually would ask once for permission but it seems to ask so quickly you
can't respond to them causing the mtp driver to barf.

Dan