Ühel kenal päeval, R, 07.07.2017 kell 13:44, kirjutas Hogren:
> > Would be good to see the actual segfault message as well.
> >

> Just after errors messages, there is :
> Segmentation Error  (core dumped)

This involves actually looking at the core dump with gdb and such.
If you happen to use systemd, then this might just do it (provided gdb
is emerged):

coredumpctl gdb anjuta

it should load into gdb, takes a while, then if successful:

thread apply all bt full

---

However if you want an IDE or so, not anjuta in particular, I would
really suggest to try out gnome-builder instead.
Though it'd be nice to have anjuta working and debugged anyhow, even if
for others who suffer from it crashing but haven't bothered reporting.

Mart