Hi,

that drives my insane:
While searching items for my DIY Nixie clock on aliexpress I get
one certain popup with each new access to aliexpress asking
me, whether I am new to aliexpress and offers me a coupon.

I have no othe chance than clicking on this [beep] pop up
to be able to see the page contents.

I searched the web for according informations how to block
this [beep] popup, but I only get informations how to
remove a certain kind of adware virus from Mac and Windows.

Since this virus pops up an advertisement of constantly changing
goods and is page filling I am sure I am not suffering from this.

If anyone out there has solved this problem without disabling
the possibility to /buy/ something on aliexpress PLEASE HELP
ME. I AM NEAR INSANITY! ;) :)

Thanks a lot in advance for any life saver!
Cheers
Meino