On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 06:19:55PM -0700, Daniel Campbell wrote

> Based on what I've read so far, Moonchild is up front about any
> breakage, and warns about unsupported compilers or settings. One of our
> regulars (Walter Dnes) helps maintain PM for us, too, so that's even
> better. :)

  A bit of clarification; I'm not a programmer/developer.  I volunteer
to do a couple of niche builds.

* the SSE-only linux build for Pentium-3-class machines
* the 32-bit linux "unstable" build

  I have a few desktops and laptops at home.  I wanted maximum optimized
manual builds for my machines.  I set up separate working directories
for each machine, with symlinks to the same source directory.  The build
script was the same, so it was also a symlink.  The only differences
were the mozconfig files, and a small "customize" include file.  From
there, it's a minor incremental effort to add another directory or two.
The major part of the effort was setting up a CentOS 6.5 chroot to match
the build environment for the mainstream linux build.

--
Walter Dnes <waltd...@waltdnes.org>