On 2017-10-13, Vadim A. Misbakh-Soloviov <gen...@mva.name> wrote:

> Well, actually, you was alread adviced about some working methods of
> solving your issue (both right and wrong ones, but it is anyway your
> decision to take ones to use), so I'll just clarify the simple
> thing:
>
> You can suffer on such problems in relation to IPv6 **ONLY** in the
> case when your ISP **DO** have IPv6 support (say, announce IPv6
> preffix to you via SLAAC or DHCPv6), but having **BROKEN** IPv6
> routing.

It might not be the ISP that's broken.  It might be the user's
firewall/router.  A lot of the cheap consumer models are starting to
"support" IPv6 by default when it appears to them that the ISP
supports IPv6. But, the default IPv6 firewall/router settings aren't
always usable.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I'm sitting on my
                                  at               SPEED QUEEN ... To me,