There is no such kernel option.

On 28/10/17 21:21, Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:
Do you have CONFIG_CGROUP_BPF enabled?

Regards.

On Sat, Oct 28, 2017 at 1:03 PM, Nikos Chantziaras <rea...@gmail.com <mailto:rea...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I'm getting these at startup:

    systemd[1]: File /lib/systemd/system/systemd-journald.service:33
    configures an IP firewall (IPAddressDeny=any), but the local system
    does not support BPF/cgroup based firewalling.
    systemd[1]: Proceeding WITHOUT firewalling in effect!
    systemd[1]: File /lib/systemd/system/systemd-udevd.service:32
    configures an IP firewall (IPAddressDeny=any), but the local system
    does not support BPF/cgroup based firewalling.
    systemd[1]: Proceeding WITHOUT firewalling in effect!
    systemd[1]: File /lib/systemd/system/systemd-logind.service:34
    configures an IP firewall (IPAddressDeny=any), but the local system
    does not support BPF/cgroup based firewalling.
    systemd[1]: Proceeding WITHOUT firewalling in effect!

    What do I need to make this work? I found this:

    <https://github.com/systemd/systemd/issues/7188>

    But CONFIG_BPF_SYSCALL is enabled and I still get that message.

    This is on kernel 4.9.59 with systemd 235.