You can disable the intel p state driver by adding an additional kernel
parameter through your bootloader.

For GRUB2 you can do the following:

    /etc/default/grub:
    GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX="intel_pstate=disable"

    terminal:
    sudo grub-mkconfig -o /boot/grub/grub.cfg
    sudo reboot

After that, the other governors should be available, too.

-Ramon