On Sun, 28 Jan 2018 13:13:43 +0000, Stroller wrote:

> > I use Airsonic for this now but fkr several years before that I used
> > flexget. Flexget's config file is a little tricky at first but it
> > makes up for that with plenty of options.
>
> Are there ebuilds for either of these? I can't find them in Portage?

I was sure I installed flexget from portage but it's not there now. It is
in the fouxlay overlay.

Airsonic is a bit much for just downloading podcasts, it's a complete
music streaming server. It's not in portage, I installed the WAR package
from https://github.com/airsonic/airsonic

--
Neil Bothwick

WinErr 079: Mouse not found - A mouse driver has not been installed.
            Please click the left mouse button to continue.