On 10/16/05, John J. Foster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sun, Oct 16, 2005 at 07:49:28PM -0400, Michael Crute wrote:
>    On 10/16/05, John J. Foster <[1]Gentoo-[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>      Is anybody else seeing revdep-rebuild weirdness with the latest OOo's,
>      rc2 and rc3?
>
>    Yes, I too have the same problems, mostly it would seem, with some
>    embedded python interpreter. I ignore it and things seem to work fine for
>    me.

Yeah, it works just fine here too. Something about revdep-rebuild
complaints that just makes me want a "clean" run.

Well the only thing I can think is emerge -C openoffice-bin. But that has other side-effects that you may like even less than a non-clean run of revdep-rebuild :-)

-Mike

--
Michael E. Crute

Linux, because reboots are for installing hardware.
"In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?"