On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 23:07:46 -0500, Jack wrote:

> > I no longer use Gnucash, having switched to KMyMoney a few years
> > ago. Now that's just jumped a major version and I had to mask it
> > because of missing features... so much for progress.

> What missing features?  There are some bugs in KMM 5.0, but I don't
> know of anything totally missing (that was present in 4.x)  If you
> found a bug or regression not already reported, please do report it.

It's annoying things like not remember the directory for loading account
files but always taking me back to ~/Documents. The really annoying one
is that it no longer offers previous transaction with the payee to
select from, so I have to enter all the details every time.

--
Neil Bothwick

Copy from another: plagiarism. Copy from many: research.