On 10/17/05, Widyachacra Rajapaksha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear friends,

im very new to asterisk, even diz z my 1st mail to the list. am working for a smb company & it has two main CDMA telepone connections. now they wants to deploy a pbx & get out 20 nods(telephone extensions). so 1:) is this possible with Asterisk? & our both CDMA phones are HUAWEI ETS2000 Series models, those came with USB serial converter data cable(diz can connect to de pc USB+work with linux ti_usb_3410_5052 kernel module).

2:) how can i configure the USB CDMA phone line for Asterisk(if 1st=yes)?

so please guide me to do diz project...

you can find de HUAWEI CDMA phone details http://www.huawei.com/mobileweb/en/products/view.do?id=152

You will probably have better luck asking this on their forum [1] than you will here since this is the Gentoo Users list.

[1] http://forums.digium.com/

-Mike

--
Michael E. Crute

Linux, because reboots are for installing hardware.
"In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?"