I've noticed udev has been playing up lately.  In particular, switching on
wireless/bluetooth would cause udev to be pegged to 100% CPU and bluetooth
won't work.  USB won't work thereafter; e.g. unplugging a USB mouse and
replugging it is not detected.

I had a look at /etc/runlevels and noticed two broken symlinks:

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   24 Nov 25  2013 tmpfiles.dev -> /etc/init.d/
tmpfiles.dev
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   22 Oct 26  2012 udev-mount -> /etc/init.d/udev-mount

The following two symlinks in the same runlevel are valid:

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   16 May  2  2011 udev -> /etc/init.d/udev
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   24 Feb 25  2017 udev-trigger -> /etc/init.d/udev-
trigger

I'm not saying the above missing symlinks are causing the bluetooth problem,
but those symlinks should not be there.  Have I missed some enotice to remove
these two symlinks, or is something borked in my system?

--
Regards,
Mick