On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 04:23:18PM +0100, Peter Humphrey wrote

  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celeron

> Celeron is a brand name given by Intel to a number of different
> low-end IA-32 and x86-64 computer microprocessor models targeted
> at budget personal computers.

  Looking at that page, "Celeron" can be a cheap, low end version any
one of a whole slew of Intel CPUs.  You have to check the cpu to get the
exact model that it's the low end version of.

--
Walter Dnes <waltd...@waltdnes.org>