On 21/01/2019 20:25, Jacques Montier wrote:
Le lun. 21 janv. 2019 à 19:04, Nikos Chantziaras <rea...@gmail.com <mailto:rea...@gmail.com>> a écrit :

    I can't see why "emerge -uv bash" would ever invoke sudo. So I'd say
    that you should first find out what command is being executed with
    sudo.
    To do that, try to emerge bash, and when the sudo prompt pops up,
    switch
    to another terminal window and do:

        ps aux | grep sudo

    What's the output of that?

ps aux | grep sudo
267:root     19845  0.0  0.0  54260  4304 pts/0    S+   19:23   0:00 sudo eix-update

Well, something is trying to execute a "sudo eix-update". The bash ebuild certainly doesn't, so you should check your installation for any weird scripts or aliases you might be using. A grep on /etc for "eix-update" might also reveal something:

  grep -r eix-update /etc

And also check your env and aliases:

  which emerge
  alias | grep emerge
  env | grep eix

These are general hints on where to look, since I have no clue myself as to why an "emerge -uv bash" would ever try and execute "sudo eix-update", so it seems you have digging to do.