If I do "equery d kde-frameworks/oxygen-icons" I get a very long list, including many application I do have installed. However, if I do "emerge -c oxygen-icons" portage is quite happy to remove it. I do not actually see any mention of oxygen-icons in any of the ebuilds for those other packages, so I assume it is dragged in through some kde5 eclass magic, and "equery d" understands that. However, if that is the case, shouldn't "emerge -c" also understand it? Am I missing or misunderstanding something, or should I file a bug?

Jack