Raffaele Belardi wrote:
Philip Webb wrote:
190523 Raffaele Belardi wrote:

No problem with Gvim.  With raw Vim in a Konsole or Xterm
scrolling moves the pointer  3  lines, but clicking doesn't move it ;
with ':set mouse=a' in raw Vim, the pointer moves with a click,
but scrolling scrolls the full display.

If you want to use a mouse with Vim, why don't you use Gvim ?
I've had a desktop devoted to Gvim always open for many years.

I guess I'll need to downgrade packages till I find the one causing the change in the behaviour. I was thinking to start with vim and libinput.

Looks like it's a terminal issue, not vim. Same vim version executed from urxvt instead of lxterminal has no problems with point and click.

raffaele