On Sat, 2005-10-22 14:59:02, Rumen Yotov wrote:
>IIRC you can use "7zip" for Windows to >uncompress
.bz2 compressed files.
>Or search for bzip2 for Windows (was "win tools" or
>something similar).

I have managed to decompress the file with 'bsdtar',
however, this does not result in an 'iso' but actually
turns the livecd64-ahorn5.iso.bz2 into all the files
that would make up the livecd64-ahorn5.iso, so I do
end up with all the files, but not an image I can burn
onto a cd.

I can not boot my new pc without a bootable cd as it
doesn't have an operating system on yet.

Thanks,
Damian