On 10/22/05, Antoine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
I am really embarrassed to ask this question but I have spent a couple
of hours searching and couldn't find anything even remotely as good as:
emerge -av dvdrip

a couple of clicks, legal (in France it is even LEGAL to copy rented
dvds!!!) backup of dvd. Why are things so much more difficult with doze?!?
I think the problem you are seeing is precisely the reason people use Linux, windoze just SUCKS.

To your question, I have previously had good luck with slysoft products.

-Mike

--
Michael E. Crute

Linux, because reboots are for installing hardware.
"In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?"