The top entry in the "time zone" config page is "local" "system time zone"
(or something like that, I don't run the desktop in English.)
What does it say there in the leftmost column?

To force the clock to "Toronto" you can simply uncheck the box for every
other than "Toronto".

Am So., 29. Dez. 2019 um 05:12 Uhr schrieb Philip Webb <purs...@ca.inter.net