On 2020-01-06, Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Finally got around to rebooting.  It was a experience for sure.  X
> wouldn't come up, the plasma thingy doing its thing.  Jeepers.  No
> wonder I hate rebooting.

I try to remember to reboot all of my machines once a month or so when
I've got some spare time (especially after significant updates).
Otherwise, something will demand/cause a reboot in the middle of
something urgent and then you know what happens...

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! for ARTIFICIAL
                                  at               FLAVORING!!