On Sat, Jan 25, 2020 at 12:48 AM Francisco Ares <fra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, All.
>
> I would like to see all pre-merge checks prior to build a new kernel, just
> to make sure all kernel configurations needed até satisfied.
>
> I thought on issuing an "emerge -e world" then interrupting the process at
> the beguinning of the first package build.  But this looks a weird way of
> doing things.
>
> Is there any other way?

The command looks through the ebuilds of installed packages and dumps a
list of of the kernel options that the ebuilds are looking for, so its a
start. You'll then need to check this against your .config file.

If you're not using the new $PORTDIR of /var/db/repos/gentoo you'll need to
change that of course.

for pak in $(qlist -ICv | sed
's/\(.*\)\(\/.*\)\(-[0-9].*\)/\1\2\2\3.ebuild/g' ); do grep -s -H
'CONFIG_CHECK="' /var/db/repos/gentoo/$pak ; done