Mick wrote:
> On Thursday, 30 January 2020 09:28:56 GMT Neil Bothwick wrote:

>>> Yes, middle-click would paste a URL and FF would load it.  This has
>>> been the behaviour of FF for as long as I can think on different
>>> desktops, not just Plasma/KDE.

>>> I can confirm I can't paste with the middle button and navigate to a
>>> URL in FF or Falkon, but I don't know what has caused this.  From what
>>> I recall Chromium never worked, while FF always did.
>> Chromium still behaves as it always did here, with a middle-click opening
>> the link in a new tab.
> Hmm ... I just checked again.  It doesn't do so on two different systems.  I
> wonder if some setting is responsible for it not working here.  :-/

Just to add to this.  In Firefox, it worked in the past, I sort of found
it annoying when I would accidentally middle click and off it went.  It
no longer works now.  It does however work in Seamonkey.  It worked in
the past as well.  I did upgrade Firefox as well as a small number of
KDE packages the other day, Monday USA time.

Dale

:-)  :-)