On Thu, 06 Feb 2020 19:00:09 -0500,
Grant Taylor wrote:

> On 2/6/20 3:36 PM, Laurence Perkins wrote:
> > Sure you can set up just a simple email server
>
> Having run a personal email server for 20 years, including all
> contemporary hygiene measures, I don't think "simple" and "email
> server" go together any more.
>
> I can rattle off most of what I'm doing in short order.  But when
> doing so takes 5+ minutes, I think we're beyond the realm of
> "simple".

I do run my own mail server for years, but I would like to know how to
run those "hygene features".  I do have spf, but that is about it --
maybe this should be another thread, but I want to keep doing this and
be sure of having my mail delivered to where its going which sometimes
gmail gives me problems.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici wb2una