On Tuesday, March 24, 2020 4:54:47 AM CET William Kenworthy wrote:
> Hi,
>
>      I am giving a PD session to some techs on raspberry pi's and odroid
> arm systems running gentoo.  It will be online through MS teams which
> works well through the google chrome browser using WebRTC.  I would like
> to use browser based ssh to look at various files, logs etc. using vi.
> Can someone recommend some type of browser based ssh client that will
> run in chrome?
>
> MS Teams has a linux app, but its less functional than the browser
> version - I cant get the camera or desktop export to work.
>
> BillK

something like this?

http://web-console.org/
(Not sure, but might be providing access as the webserver-user)

or:
https://pypi.org/project/webssh/
(This looks more promising. The screenshot also mentions Raspbary Pi)

I have not tried either of these, please let me know what they are like as I
am thinking of adding this myself to some services.

Many thanks,

Joost