On 03/27 06:04, Andrea Conti wrote:
> Hello,
>
> > Thread(s) per core:              1 <<<<<
> > Does my CPU hyperthread?
>
> Definitely not.
>
> Your kernel config is fine, chances are hyperthreading (aka "SMT mode") is
> disabled in your BIOS settings.
>
> andrea

Hi Andrea,

I checked that: The BIOS setting was set to use hyperthreading.

But "Number of cores" was set to six. I changed that to 12 and
Voila! I got two threads per core.

I think "Number of cores" is a little misleading, since there
are six physical cores (not threads) with a RYZEN 5.

I feeling not that comfortable with this solution.

Is there any way to check for the validity of this setting
beside a tool, which prints a "2" after the word "threads" ;) ?

Cheers!
Meino