Being honest, I also have some rather powerful hardware that is completely
free over the night and weekends. I was also thinking if it's possible to
build some additional QA using this box and "dev-python/ebuildtester". This
is very good initiative and idea. In order to get it implemented it's
better to create GLEP and see what could be done.

Thanks,
Viktar