> > Basically I'd like that:
> > - if there is more than one user logged in, either locally via lighdm
> > or remotely via SSH, the shutdown XFCE button is grayed out. Once all
> > users except one have logged out, the button is again available
>
> Can you configure the shutdown/reboot command called by XFCE? If so, you
> can set it to a script that checks whether anyone else is logged in before
> either executing the shutdown or displaying a "Daddy's using the computer"
> dialog.

I was hoping for a 'system' level solution. I think it was consolekit that,
when a user tried to shutdown while another user was logged presented a window
asking for root password to execute the command. (ESC would let it continue and
do the shutdown anyway, so it was not really working). I'll go for the manual
way.

Thanks,

Raffaele